SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEM
1. Benefits of using Solar Energy System
2. Solar Rooftop System Technical Background
- Solar Modules or Solar Panels
- Grid-Connected Inverters
- Mounting Accessories
- Monitoring System, Sensors
- DC Fuse Combiners & DC Cables
- AC Switchboards/Switchgears & AC Cables
- Surge Protection Devices
- Permanent Anchor Points, Fall Arrest Systems
- Revenue Metering
- The solar panels convert solar energy into electricity in DC form (Direct Current).
- The DC electrical energy is converted to AC (Alternate Current) power by the inverter/power conditioning unit which is connected to the power grid through AC distribution board.
- The AC power output can be measured through metering panel connected to it.
- The AC output can be synchronized with the grid and the electricity can be exported to the grid depending upon solar power generation and local consumption
3. Solar Rooftop Project Stakeholders
No additional cost is required, only lend the roof for Solar Investor to install.
Reduce a large number of operating cost by purchasing electricity for lower price from solar system than from power grid.
Full access of solar system after project life-span or can be removed from Manufacturer’s rooftop by Investor depending on Manufaturer’s desire.
GREEN ENERGY INVESTMENT FUNDS
Global experienced Owner/Investor in Solar Energy Field.
Guaranteed Project life-span is 20-25 years.
Competitive electricity price compare with purchased from power grid.
Performance monitoring, operating & maintenance for system within a project life-span.
CTCE AS EPC CONTRACTOR
High competence and experienced in detail design and construction.
Perform a strict HSE Management System and closely supervise sub-contractor & worker to prevent accident.
Receive strongly support in engineering from leading company in solar field.